We are one of the noteworthy firms in this domain, engaged in offering premium quality Acrylic Distemper. This distemper is manufactured by our ingenious professionals using high grade chemicals. The offered distemper is used for coating surfaces and walls. In addition to this, the provided Acrylic Distemper can be purchased from us at budget friendly rates.
Enhanced shelf life
Safe to use
Provide fine finish
Distemper is a water-based interior wall paint, which is mainly composed of lime, chalk, water and coloring agents, if necessary. This washable, acrylic distemper comprises an emulsion binder, pigments and extenders; for that extra strength, alkali resistance and smooth finish.
This acrylic distemper is offered in hundred to thousand shades. This easy-to-apply paint gives wall attractive and smooth matt finish.
- Non flammable
- No toxic content added, like lead, mercury and chromium compounds
- Finish: Matt
- Washability: Medium
- Coverage: 180-200 sq.ft/kg on first coat and 80-110 sq.ft/kg on second coat
- Note: The coverage range may vary on the bases of application method and condition as well as surface
- Available Packs: 1kg, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg and 20kg
- Shelf life: 2 years after the date of packaging, only if it is kept in original tight containers away from sunlight and excessive heat.
- This acrylic distemper when applied gives interior walls a smooth finish and durability.
- Acrylic copolymer binder incorporated during formulation gives unmatched performance.
- Shade retention for longer time is its another benefit.
- It dries quickly, which allows faster completion of painting work.
- This is available in a wide range of attractive shades.
- Acrylic distemper has smooth finish and is washable.
Pre Painting steps
- Apply plaster on the surface
- Clean the surface
- Fill all the cracks, holes and dents
Recommendations: Do not apply this on surfaces/substrates, whereon there is continuous seepage or dampness.
- Use Emery Paper 180 to sand the surface and wipe clean the surface.
- Apply primer mixed with mineral turpentine oil or water using a brush or spray and allow it to dry for 6-8 hours.
- Apply wall putty paste with putty knife and allow it to dry for 4-6 hours.
- Use Emery paper 180 again to sand the surface.
- Apply two coats of wall primer and sand the dried surface.
- Apply one coat of Acrylic Distemper, diluted in water and allow it to dry for 3-4 hours.
- Apply two coats of water diluted Acrylic Distemper, using a brush or spray. Let it dry for 3-4 hours.
Acrylic distemper applications:
This water-based interior wall paint can be applied on all kinds of:
- False ceilings
- Concrete and asbestos sheets.
- Drying time: 30 minutes of surface dry time
- Thinned paint must be used within 24 hours.