Being reputed firms in this domain, we are engrossed in providing top grade Metallic Paints. At modern processing unit, these paints are processed using quality tested chemicals by our diligent professionals. These paints can be bought at market leading prices in safe packaging options. The provided Metallic Paints are used for painting various metallic and other items.
Longer shelf life
Easy to apply
Larson metallic water-based paint is applied on a feature wall in any room. This specially formulated paint with designer finish adds shine and depth to walls.
- 12-20 at 60 degrees GH sheen level
- Thinned paint must be used within 24 hours
Product direction :
The application method is a deciding factor of application, quality and performance of paint's coverage appearance, therefore, follow the directions carefully.
- Base coat : Apply 2-3 coats of Larson interior luxury Emulsion before the application of Metallic paint.
- Mix together 1 liter of Larson metallic paint and 100-200 ml water and apply the mixture on wall. It is recommended to not to take entire wall at a time for better result
- For special effects design, use appropriate tools.
- Clean the tools right after their use.
- Add Italtinto's Colour Cafe VOC free colorants for the final shade.
- Apply using either brush, roller or spray gun and clean these tools right after their use.
- The paint container must be closed tightly when not in use. Store it away from direct sunlight.
- Available in 50ml, 100ml, 200ml, 500ml, 1ltr and 4ltr packs.
- Shelf life: 3 year from the manufacturing date and only when kept in original, sealed container protected direct sunlight and excessive heat.
On normal masonry surface after brushing.
- 1 Coat 80-100 sq.ft/ltr
- 2 Coat 45-55 sq.ft/ltr
The actual coverage may vary from the mentioned coverage due to several factors, like:
- Application method and condition
- Surface roughness and porosity